Monday, October 12, 2015

Please Help Me STOP Google from Committing Privacy Violations

I just found this on the Internet and I am asking everyone to click on the link below and ask the Federal Trade Commission to STOP Google from Censoring the Content of GotoTom and to make Google stop violating my privacy and suppressing my freedom of speech.
Please send the link below to the FTC to read.


When Google censors my content and makes it unsearchable, they are harming my loyal clients by preventing them from seeing important and valuable information I have created for their benefit. My clients are the people that asked me to create this blog so I could share my knowledge with them, and now Google has also violated my clients.

Please forward this post to as many people as possible and help support "freedom of speech" for people all over the world.

Report Google Privacy Violations to the Federal Trade Commission 

I feel bad about this entire situation as I do not believe the top management of Google had any clue these censoring activities were even happening and I see Google quickly trying to fix all the evil things that were done to me. So to the senior management of Google, I want you to know that I do not blame you and that I appreciate you trying to help me recover from the damage Google unfairly did to me.