Monday, April 01, 2024

What is the "chain of command" when Google illegally spies on people? Why is Google using their Indonesia office to commit felony crimes against USA citizens?

 
  How many people is Google illegally spying on?

 
From: Tom Forrest 
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 4:29 PM
To: Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; AG Webteam [AG] ; ago@state.ma.us; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov; Tom Forrest 
Cc: larry@google.com; page@google.com
Subject: Google breaking into my account using my son in laws Gmail login, which they took illegally.
Importance: High

Google busted red-handed again. 
Illegal break-in on June 10th, 2020
At 12:22 pm.

Google employees illegally read my son in laws Gmails, and broke into my Google accounts.
Google employees illegally read my Gmails, my sisters Gmails, my brothers Gmails, my friend Stuart's Gmails, my worker Ronald's Gmails.

Then Google employees illegally used the server login information they found in Ronald's Gmails, and Google employees illegally broke into my HTPcompany.com server and deleted web pages from my HTPcompany.com server.
Google employees illegally spied on my Blogger accounts, spied on me via Chrome, downloaded custom spy software on my computer and my Android phone. 
 
I also have evidence of Twitter and Google conspiring together to censor President Trump and his supporters.
 
I want justice for me and my family.





These screenshots are Google's "fingerprints" accidentally left at the crime scene.



How is Randy Jusuf  the manager of Google Indonesia involved in the illegal spying on me and my family?




Please look at the bottom of the screenshot below.
So my Google criminals are from West Java.





Google inflicted all (see below) of this horrible punishment upon me, because I was defending the President of the USA, and I want President Trump to have a fair 2020 election process. The American citizens should decide the 2020 election results, NOT Google. 


Google is still unfairly censoring all my content and Google has ignored my demands to stop unfairly censoring me.

Also Google must restore my international blogs to the proper working condition before Google illegally punished me like communist China might punish an author. 
I lost 60% of my Internet traffic because of Google's illegal actions against me. More importantly government leaders from all over the world read my blog and Google is deliberately trying to hide my excellent content from people all over the world. Especially any content that is positive about President Trump. 
Please click on the following links to see exactly what Google did to punish me.
https://gototom2.blogspot.in/
https://gototom2.blogspot.au/
https://gototom2.blogspot.uk/
Etc. I previously had an unique blog in every single country, and Google is trying many evil tricks in order to illegally censor me.
When will Google learn that I am a very intelligent person and I detect most of the dirty tricks Google trys. E.g. It is interesting because I know the Google legal team was involved in this evil process. I know because for any of the 27 EU countries Google was afraid (LOL) to mess with them, so they took my country blog down and forwarded it to my .com, which still killed all my traffic. Engineers do not make those types of decisions. That is an example of an attorney advising Google technical people.
Google must restore my international blogs the way they worked on 5-1-2020. I have sent emails to Larry Page about this and a copy of my emails to the Government Investigators. I dream of the day that I do not have to document all of this stuff. I just noticed what I believe to be some new sort of Google tracking software on my blog. I think Google may still be violating my privacy.
Yes, I just busted Google again. Government Investigators please study entry into my blog for the entire day. Earlier today Google installed some tracking software on my blog without my permission, then I caught them removing it today 5-29-2020, at 10:42pm. I believe you will catch Google red-handed again violating my privacy. 5-30-2020 at 12:23am I think the tracking software is back on now.