Monday, October 19, 2015

This is One of the Best Customer Testimonials I Have Ever Seen

I remember this company Conductor from years ago when they were blatantly selling text links and rubbing it publicly into Google's face.
Then they changed their entire business model and dropped selling text links that pass PageRank.
Now I am not sure what they are doing. I am posting this video for several reasons. First the video is fantastic and a great example for any company to study and learn from.
Second, SEO companies like mine never make client testimonial videos like this because we would not want to expose any of our clients to all the scrutiny this video would bring from Google. So I would be against any of my companies clients making a video like this.
By the way we (HTPcompany.com) provide equal or better SEO results and we have had the same clients for over 12 years.