Sunday, October 25, 2015

Free Blog Development Tools

I was looking online and found this list of the top 10 free blog development tools.

1. Delete WordPress off your List.
Way too many Hacker Problems - This is my first hand experience, not something I read on the Internet.

2.  Blogger.com - I give it a strong yes. 
Google's Blogger is my top recommendation, they have some technical defects with their newest release which they are working on fixing. Blogger has proven to me they are the #1 product in the world and that Google is truly a world class company. I think the developers of Blogger should feel very proud that they built such a fantastic software product. However for the next release they should do a lot more testing prior to releasing the new Blogger software.
Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It was developed by Pyra Labs, which was bought by Google in 2003. Generally, the blogs are hosted by Google at a subdomain of blogspot.com.


3. Frankly I only know a little about the other blog development tools, as I am happily married to Google's Blogger. They did just make an important defect fix for me, so I stay with vendors as long as they keep trying to do their best.
I think having the "Search This Blog" feature by Google is a huge plus. I really would not trust anyone with a "search box" over Google.