Thursday, April 06, 2023

Google illegally broke into my Blogger account on 9-4-22 and damaged my blog. Google did this to unfairly censor me.

From: Tom Forrest <tomforrest@htpcompany.com>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2022 6:58 AM
To: larry@google.com; page@google.com
Cc: voting.section@usdoj.com; Civil_Rights.Section@usdoj.com; Criminal.Section@usdoj.com; AgInfo@ag.nv.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; AG Webteam [AG <webteam@ag.iowa.gov>; ConstituentServices@ag.louisiana.gov; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; attorney.general@ago.mo.gov; Tom Forrest <tomforrest@htpcompany.com>; tips@nypost.com
Subject: Google just broke into my blog and deleted my articles ...
Importance: High

My blog has been broken by Google employees.
GotoTom2.blogspot.com

Google illegally broke into my blog and damaged it in an effort to restrict how many people can view my excellent content.

Make your minions fix my blog today.

I am having many people report Google to the USA government and your illegal actions on 9-4-22 just make them more motivated.

Now you have big problems, too many people have found out the truth about evil Google.

From: Tom Forrest <tomforrest@htpcompany.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2022 3:11 PM
To: voting.section@usdoj.com; Criminal.Section@usdoj.com; Civil_Rights.Section@usdoj.com
Cc: AgInfo@ag.nv.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; AG Webteam [AG <webteam@ag.iowa.gov>; attorney.general@ago.mo.gov; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; ConstituentServices@ag.louisiana.gov; larry@google.com; page@google.com; tips@nypost.com; Tom Forrest <tomforrest@htpcompany.com>
Subject: Google just broke into my blog and deleted my articles ...
Importance: High

https://gototom2.blogspot.com/

Google just broke into my blog and deleted all my articles from the home page.

They are also playing games so I cannot login and edit my articles.

I think Google is trying to hide this:

https://gototom2.blogspot.com/2022/05/google-search-results-8-27-22.html

Please make Google stop abusing me, and violating my civil rights.

Sincerely,

Tom Forrest
Google Victim
415.761.0399

 

Read more articles by Tom Forrest that Google is unfairly censoring and illegally hiding from you. Google illegally broke into my Blog on 9-4-22, 9-8-22 and hid my content and damaged my blog. They also would not let me login to my Blogger account. 


September 2022

August 2022

June 2022

May 2022

April 2022

March 2022

January 2022

October 2021

September 2021