Sunday, July 26, 2020

Where is Anderson Cooper? We need him to report on REAL News, Not FAKE news.

This is what I email almost every single day. I am just hoping and praying the USA Government and US Attorney General Bill Barr will protect me from the illegal felonies Jack Dorsey of Twitter continues to commit upon me daily.



From: Tom Forrest 
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 5:47 AM
To: tips@cnn.com; jack@twitter.com
Cc: tips@searchengineland.com; tips@forbes.com; tips@chicagotribune.com; tips@nytimes.com; 'Cavuto@foxnews.com'
; newstips@arizonarepublic.com; newstips@jacksonville.com; newstips@sfexaminer.com; newstips@statesman.com; newstips@baltimoresun.com; scoops@huffpost.com; scoop@motherjones.com; tips@mashable.com; tips@techcrunch.com; Tom Forrest
Subject: FW: #103 - more proof of Jack Dorsey illegally violating my civil rights.

Importance: High

FYI.
Where is Anderson Cooper?
We need him to make an investigation of REAL News.
Jack Dorsey is illegally manipulating the 2020 elections as I type this.



Jack, turn all 17 of my accounts you illegally turned off, back on so they work normally and without any illegal restrictions.

Jack, you illegally turned off 17 of my Twitter accounts in less than 30 days.


Jack, how many times do you think you can illegally violate my civil rights and not get in trouble with the Government?
I guess you think the government should be afraid of you, since you are the one illegally controlling the 2020 election results.

Jack, I will be sending this email every day until you turn my 17 Twitter accounts back on.

This is what anyone searching for me finds on Google.
Jack, this is what should happen to you.
It could say, “Jack is suspended because he is in prison”.

Jack Dorsey and Larry Page, why do you both illegally censor my positive articles about President Trump?

GotoTomtom2.blogspot.com/2020/05/president-trump-signs-executive-order.html