Saturday, July 25, 2020

Copy of emails I sent to US Government Investigators, Larry Page a founder of Google, and Anderson Cooper of CNN


Please ask Anderson Cooper how he would like it if Google was illegally spying on him and his family?


Tom Forrest’s life matters.


Where is Anderson Cooper when you need him to report on a HUGE story?

From: Tom Forrest ;tomforrest@htpcompany.com
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 8:50 AM
To: Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; Criminal.Section@usdoj.com; Civil_Rights.Section@usdoj.com; AG Webteam [AG] <webteam@ag.iowa.govago.info.help@nebraska.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; ago@state.ma.us; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov; Tom Forrest ;tomforrest@htpcompany.com
Cc: larry@google.com; page@google.com
Subject: RE: Google is busted illegally deleting comments for the 5th time just by me. Google illegally spied on me and my family...
Importance: High


From: Tom Forrest ;tomforrest@htpcompany.com;
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 8:47 AM
To: Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; Criminal.Section@usdoj.com; Civil_Rights.Section@usdoj.com; Tom Forrest <tomforrest@htpcompany.com>; AG Webteam [AG] <webteam@ag.iowa.gov>; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; ago@state.ma.us; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov
Cc: larry@google.com; page@google.com
Subject: Google is busted illegally deleting comments for the 5th time just by me. Google illegally spied on me and my family...
Importance: High

Google is clearing manually manipulating search results and deleting comments of President Trump’s supporters.
I have caught Google red-handed multiple times in the last two months.
Google is doing this to millions of people, and it proves without any doubt that the CEO of Google Sundar Pichai lied under oath to the US Congress.
https://gototom2.blogspot.com/2020/05/when-will-google-admit-fact-that-they.html

Please see more evidence of Google illegally spying on me and my family.

See screen shot of the 5th time I have caught Google illegally deleting my comments. I have sent multiple emails about this, please see my previous emails.