Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Jack Dorsey of Twitter is NOT allowing me to tweet Senator Cruz, DOJ, and US Attorney Generals - Why?

 All Governments of the world, please understand that Google and Twitter are illegally manipulating your elections as I type this.

Google is lying about the number of views for this video, it is 900,000+, even with Google trying to hide it.
See the secret undercover video that Google is hiding from you. 
Of course their current primary focus is the US 2020 elections. I have collected a large amount of evidence against Google and Twitter, and they keep giving me more every day.

Why does Jack Dorsey not allow me to tweet to the DOJ, Senator Ted Cruz, and to US Attorney Generals?

Jack Dorsey continues to violate my civil rights on a daily basis.

HTPcompany.com/useful-info-for-government-investigators-worldwide/

Jack is sending the message to the world, Tom Forrest is an example of how I will torture you and illegally violate your civil rights, if I do not like what you write. Jack Dorsey also illegally deleted all my likes and all my followers. Unfortunately for Jack, I busted him red-handed again and will give my evidence to the Government Investigators.
You would think being a billionaire, he must be smart, however Jack is a dumb criminal

Come on US Government, as Donald Trump Jr says, "Step Up" and do your job. I also believe Barack Obama would fight for freedom of speech and support me. Freedom of speech is for all political parties, not just the party Jack Dorsey and Larry Page want to see win in 2020.
The USA government must show the entire world that patriotic American's will always fight for freedom of speech for all people on earth. Free speech is not just for billionaires.


Twitter is illegally blocking my tweet to Senator Ted Cruz.



Please see screenshot below of Twitter illegally preventing me from sending tweets to the DOJ.


dailycaller.com/2020/06/19/google-journalism-antitrust-investigation/



Screenshot below of Twitter illegally preventing me from sending a tweet to US Attorneys.

Jack Dorsey is relentless in his violations of my civil rights. I only hand type tweets, I am not a robot. Jack Dorsey knows this, he just wants to illegally censor me and violate my civil rights.
The screen shot below talks about automation, which is total bullshit, and it is secret code for Jack Dorsey wants to illegally censor you.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Jack, I demand that you turn on all 17 of my Twitter accounts that you illegally suspended in less than 30 days.
From what I see on Bing, when I search this topic Twitter encourages multiple accounts
Your illegally suspending so many of my accounts in such a short period of time is more evidence that you are violating my civil rights as a citizen of the USA.

Please see copies of emails I send complaining and demanding Goggle and Twitter stop illegally violating my civil rights to Jack Dorsey, Larry Page, DOJ, and eight US Attorney Generals.
This is a daily occurrence.



Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:53 PM
To: AG Webteam [AG] ; ago@state.ma.us; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; Tom Forrest ; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov
Cc: jack@twitter.com; larry@google.com; page@google.com
Subject: Jack Dorsey will not allow me to send this tweet. Why?

Importance: High

It is a factual statement and is indisputable.

It is the only one. I cannot even send one tweet?
It is impossible for one tweet to be automated, isn’t that correct Jack and Larry?
Why can’t I tweet to the DOJ and Ted Cruz?






Jack Dorsey will NOT stop until you arrest him and charge him with the multiple felonies he has committed against me.


From: Tom Forrest tomforrest@htpcompany.com;
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:07 PM
To: larry@google.com; page@google.com
Cc: Tom Forrest tomforrest@htpcompany.com
Subject: FW: Jack Dorsey is illegally violating my civil rights, he will not allow me to send tweets to the DOJ, etc.
Importance: High

FYI.

From: Tom Forrest tomforrest@htpcompany.com
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:06 PM
To: Tom Forrest <tomforrest@htpcompany.com>; AG Webteam [AG] <webteam@ag.iowa.gov>; ago@state.ma.us; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov; Voting.Section@usdoj.gov
Cc: jack@twitter.com
Subject: FW: Jack Dorsey is illegally violating my civil rights, he will not allow me to send tweets to the DOJ, etc.
Importance: High

Jack Dorsey STOP violating my civil rights immediately.

Jack will not let me send a simple hand typed tweet out.
Jack does not like me sending tweets the Department of Justice.
WHY?

Please see screen shot below.


From: Tom Forrest tomforrest@htpcompany.com
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:42 AM
To: Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; AG Webteam [AG] <webteam@ag.iowa.gov>; ago@state.ma.us; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; ago.info@vermont.gov; attorneygeneral@doj.nh.gov; attorney.general@delaware.gov; attorney.general@alaska.gov; Attorney.General@ct.gov; Tom Forrest tomforrest@htpcompany.com ; press@cruz.senate.gov
Cc: jack@twitter.com
Subject: Jack Dorsey is illegally violating my civil rights, he will not allow me to send tweets to the DOJ, etc.
Importance: High

Hello,

Jack Dorsey is illegally violating my civil rights, he will not allow me to send tweets to the DOJ, Ted Cruz, and US Attorneys, etc.

Please see my newest updates at https://gototom2.blogspot.com/
Please arrest Jack Dorsey today.