Monday, June 01, 2020

President Trump Delivers Remarks on George Floyd Riots in USA

Google is illegally censoring this article.

This is an outstanding speech from President Trump 

If the 2020 elections were held today, I would vote for President Trump. Why? For me the biggest issues facing our country moving forward from the pandemic are who could do the best job with the economy. President Trump has clearly been the greatest President ever in growing the USA economy and the USA is known worldwide as having the most powerful military and for having by far the strongest economy in the world. Why do you think so many illegal aliens try to get into our country? I want to help these people, and my ideas on that are for a different article I will write in the future. My next important issue is who will make Google stop illegally censoring millions of innocent people all over the world. 
This is where I want to see President Trump kick some ass.

I am not affiliated with any political party and I have voted for myself (LOL), Democrats and Republicans. I am an independent thinker who was raised in the midwest of the USA. So there are some basic moral values and the concept of "fairness" and justice in every decision I make.
Unlike Google's bias and deceptive use of the word fairness, I use the official definition of the word.

Unfortunately, Google is illegally censoring millions of President Trump's supporters and is manipulating the 2020 elections in a huge way as I type this.
Yes, executive Google management is extremely smart, and it was very difficult for even me to figure out the truth of Google's evil plans to influence elections worldwide. There was a big break when several senior Google engineers could NOT accept the horrible scheme Google management has implemented and became whistleblowers. These people are American heros.

President Trump should immediately cancel any Government projects that Google has from the USA government or military contracts, etc. Everything should be turned off today so that Google receives zero dollars from the USA government.