Saturday, June 13, 2020

Twitter is illegally censoring President Trump's Supporters, and millions of people all over the world.

Twitter and Google are illegally censoring millions of people all over the world. Twitter and Google believe that I am a Trump supporter, when the truth is I am not affiliated with any political party. However Goggle illegally violated my privacy and my family and friends privacy, by breaking into our Gmail accounts and reading all our emails. This is outrageous. 
How any other people is Google committing these criminal Gmail break-ins on? Is it millions of people?

Google and Twitter STOP illegally censoring me today.

See the Undercover Video that Google is hiding from you.

Like I said previously Google has some relentless scoundrels, at 8:34pm 6-8-20 Google just tried to spy om me via the microphone in Chrome.

We caught Google illegally breaking into my friend Stuart's Gmail account and reading our private messages. This is outrageous, and the Government Investigators must make it stop now.
There are Google employees inside my blog spying on me as I type this. It must STOP, they block my edits and turn off my spell checker. They are just stupid scoundrels.



From: Tom Forrest
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 9:30 AM
To: jack@twitter.com; larry@google.com; page@google.com
Cc: AG Webteam [AG] ; ago@state.ma.us; Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; Tom Forrest
Subject: STOP illegally censoring me now.
Importance: High

Kind regards,

Tom Forrest
CEO
805.807.4645




From: Tom Forrest 
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 6:01 AM
To: larry@google.com; page@google.com
Cc: AG Webteam [AG] ; ago@state.ma.us; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; 'Tom Forrest (tomforrest@htpcompany.com)'
Subject: FW: Screen shot of my friend being illegally censored by Twitter
Importance: High

My friend and I are being illegally censored right now.

Live on the Internet.

Larry Page and Jack Dorsey it is just me and my friend trying to send a few tweets out. Why are you illegally stopping us right now?

Government Investigators please make Google and Twitter stop immediately.

I will allow any Government Investigators to login live on my computer and witness the illegal censorship first hand.

Tom Forrest


From: Tom Forrest 
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 5:07 AM
To: press@twitter.com; press@cruz.senate.gov; ago@state.ma.us; Voting.Section@usdoj.gov; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov; AG Webteam [AG] ; support@twitter.com
Cc: Tom Forrest ; lawenforcement@twitter.com;
Subject: RE: Screenshot of my friend being illegally censored by Twitter
Importance: High

This is getting silly, now the entire world will see the evidence of Twitter illegally censoring innocent people. Let's all have a big laugh at how obvious Twitter's illegal censorship can be. Twitter knows this is my friend and they are only censoring her because Twitter and Google are extremely embarrassed about being caught red-handed.

Twitter please read and watch President Trump explain the laws you are suppose to follow.