Saturday, December 03, 2016

Van Jones a Democratic Liberal has a CNN Special Report on 12-6-16 Where He Goes to Trump Supporters and Interviews Them

I am not affiliated with any political party and I am not a Democrat or a Republican.
I do not like the TV show "the View" and some of the people on the View are biased unfair liberals that I do not agree with. I also do not think Anderson Cooper should call himself a Journalist as he is one of the worst biased liberals on TV. 

I have a new found respect for Van Jones because he is the only popular CNN liberal democrat that has the common sense and integrity as a real journalist to put his personal believes aside and interview Donald Trump supporters and try to understand why they voted for President-Elect Trump.
Van Jones was raised in Tennessee and by his comments it is clear that he has the ability to listen to and understand the concerns of people from this region of the USA. In this video Van Jones goes to the home of President-Elect Trump supporters in Ohio and interviews the family who previously voted for President Obama in 2008 and 2012.