Friday, April 08, 2016

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly parts of Google, More New Google Changes - Google My Business

As a user of Google's products and also as an investor in Google stock I try to look at the bell curve of Googlers an accept that there are some superstars working at Google and that there are some very lame people also. The traditional organic search results are the core team of superstars, with one of the greatest retiring (Amit Singhal). He left a strong team in place to protect and nurture the Google "search crown jewels".
Moving to the the bad and uglier parts of Google. Well I have given up any hope that the lame software quality control group at Blogger will ever get a clue and fix the $5,000,000,000 toy that Blogger is. Blogger is not for professional use.

Now on to Google "Local", I mean "Places", oh no I mean the newest name "Google My Business".
They keep trying yet they are still a hot mess.
The following is a graphic link to the newest Google "Google My Business" rules and I give secrets and SEO advice about this in SEOWA.com.