Monday, January 18, 2016

the Truth About SEO and Link Building Services, Useful Information About SEO Companies

It is always a dangerous and sensitive subject for any SEO expert to talk about this topic, especially when you know 100% for sure Google is reading every single word you write. I do not recommend other SEO experts do what I do, because I am a very brave fearless sort of person. I grow up close to a higher crime area of South Chicago and had to learn to fight and stand up to bullies or I may have been killed.


The following is a good and truthful video about SEO and link building. However I want to be clear I do NOT recommend this company, I only recommend you hire my company.
Just because a SEO company has a good video does not mean they are capable of doing what the video claims.