Thursday, January 07, 2016

Larger Companies are Generally Better SEO Clients to Acquire

I found this interesting comment on a SEO article and I think it is true. Larger clients are generally lower in the amount of hassles and being difficult to work with.
Plus they pay a SEO company a lot more money.

I've honestly found that larger companies (for some odd reason) are generally easier targets to get SEO contracts set up vs smaller / lower paying businesses. I don't know why this is. I've been approached by multiple companies wanting to set up contracts in the high 5 figure per month range, and they're usually very easy and hassle free clients. In contrast the smaller lower paying contracts tend to be the hardest to acquire, and are usually very demanding and hard to deal with. The larger companies generally don't ask a whole lot of questions, and in most cases I was the only one they interviewed for the job......while the smaller companies can go through 5-10 different seos before deciding on one.
I generally don't do client work anymore, too busy....however this was the case a few years ago and it looks like it hasn't changed.
You'd think the larger companies have more resources to screen better seos, but I've found the opposite to be true.