Sunday, June 10, 2018

I am thinking about starting a new Blog to Expose Google's Evil Deeds, unfair business practices and website owner abuse, please email your Google abuse stories to me

Update: 6-14-18

I was incorrect and a few of my examples are really not penalized by Google, please read the following article for the explanation:

However my website 7meg.net, has been unfairly manually penalized by Google for over 2 years, and I know of many more people with similar stories of being treated unfairly by Google. So this is still a problem that I hope the Federal Trade Commission will investigate. I could list more sites, however I decided it is best to focus all the attention on 7meg.net as the "poster site" for Google abuse.  

Original Article:
I am sick and tried of Google unfairly censoring, bullying, using unfair business practices, and unfairly penalizing websites that follow all Google guidelines, please email Tom Forrest with you horror stories of Google abuse and I may publish them for you on this or a new website or blog I am creating.

Why does Google have guidelines if the Google employees refuse to follow them?

I have already received positive responses from webmasters and business owners about this article and it has only been up for a few minutes. I sincerely appreciate your support, and let's work together to stop Google's unfair business practices. Please forward a link to this article to as many people as possible.

I think the founders of Google would be outraged, angry, extremely disappointed and sad if they investigate this, as Google is being very EVIL by treating webmasters that follow all Google guidelines so unfairly. I emailed some details of these Google unfair business practices (unfair penalties) to Larry Page and asked for his help. I think he is a good person and would put a quick stop to this Google abuse if he learns about it. I gave Larry Page a few detailed examples of sites that follow all Google guidelines and have been fine with Google for 15 years. I am sad as I see many recent mistakes Google has made by unfairly penalizing innocent websites, and by not penalizing the websites that deserve to be penalized. In fairness to Google I do see some websites that have recently been penalized by Google that deserve to be penalized, however most of the worst evil spam sites and low quality link builders have gone untouched by Google, even after they have been reported to Google. I also see the results of the worst low quality link builders from India having tremendously good ranking results for their clients in the Google search results. Unfortunately this will lead to big increases in the amount of new low quality link building from India that these people do and none of their link building is merit based. In my experience the largest amount and worst quality paid link building is done in India and I do not understand why Google does not focus on their biggest problem. This will harm the Google search results going forward.


I am sensitive about this topic as I have seen these sort of Google defects and unfair penalties for many years and this is why I do not trust Google. I just want Google to treat all people fairly and Google thinks they do, which is not correct. I document many Google unfair penalties and censorship mistakes on this blog.

It is weird because even though I criticize Google, I need to admit I have made a huge amount of money by investing in Google many years ago when Google first became a public company, and I must thank Google and the founders of Google for my good financial results with Google stock. This has always given me cognitive dissonance because on one hand I am unhappy with Google and at the same time I love Google for making me a lot of money. 

If Google has used unfair business practices against you or unfairly penalized your website then you should file a complaint against Google with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Please report unfair business practices of Google to the FTC by using the link below.