Sunday, June 17, 2018

Is Russia's President Putin involved with cyber attacks - Former British intelligence chief warns the West of Putin’s aggression

I am not affiliated with any political party, so I am not a Democrat and I am not a Republican. I do not believe that USA President Trump is involved with any Russian collusion and he is not helping Russia or Russian President Putin.
I also believe Mr. Putin is the richest and most clever man in the world. Ever notice how nice Mr. Putin is to the leaders of Switzerland? Could it be that Mr. Putin has many billions of dollars in Swiss bank accounts?
Russian President Putin denies all these "evil spy" allegations, and denies all cyber spy allegations, however the British intelligence agencies have done a lot to investigate and bust Putin. The Russian spy killed in London died from a poison only Russian spy's would have access to and it is very difficult to believe Mr. Putin was not involved with this murder.