I think as qualifications we desire in the President of the USA, we should give the candidates a technology and Internet knowledge test.
If we have a President that is ignorant of basic computer, software and Internet technologies then they should not be President, as this puts our entire country at risk.
So this disqualifies Hillary Clinton for many obvious reasons in the press regarding her private email server, etc.
However it also disqualifies Jeb Bush for being a complete bonehead and not gaining control of his own name on the Internet. So Jeb Bush has hundreds of millions of dollars for promoting his political campaign and yet they failed to secure www.JebBush.com. I think this looks really bad.
Look what happens if you click on the following link:
- SEO Process Overview
- Contact Us
- Tom Forrest LLC Press Releases
- GotoTom SEO Tools
- Site Map
- Global News
- Fake Google Reviews and Fake Google Accounts
- List of Directory Submission Sites That Google Likes
- SEO Link Building Service
- Why Links are so Important to the Internet
- PayPal $$$ to Me
- Help Wanted - We are Hiring People
- How Safe Are Password Managers?
- Phone: 800-213-8530
- Google Store - 1 Year Free Password Manager License
- See Screen Shots of My OnlinePasswordManager Account