Below is a link to a very interesting new set of guidelines for quality from Google.
It confirms what Google has been working on for the last year.
Google is now putting a high emphasis on sites that are considered to
have a high level of expertise, authoritativeness or trustworthiness.
This is something that Google has been working on in their algorithms
for some time, and shouldn’t be much of a surprise for webmasters to see
Lacking in E-A-T
Google’s brand new emphasis in the new Quality Rater’s Handbook is the idea of E-A-T, which is a website’s “expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness”.
Too Many Ads = Low Quality to Google Raters.
In the past the raters only looked for spammy or deceptive advertising.
Today you want little or no advertising, especially on your home page.
- SEO Process Overview
- Contact Us
- Tom Forrest LLC Press Releases
- GotoTom SEO Tools
- Site Map
- Global News
- Fake Google Reviews and Fake Google Accounts
- List of Directory Submission Sites That Google Likes
- SEO Link Building Service
- Why Links are so Important to the Internet
- PayPal $$$ to Me
- Help Wanted - We are Hiring People
- How Safe Are Password Managers?
- Phone: 800-213-8530
- Google Store - 1 Year Free Password Manager License
- See Screen Shots of My OnlinePasswordManager Account