I admire Dan Harris for sharing his personal embarrassing story with the hope of helping other people who may suffer from the same mental condition.
Nav Bar - List of Links
- Home
- SEO Overview
- Send Me $$$
- Email: GotoTom3@proton.me
- Music Videos
- Important X Posts
- My LinkedIn Profile
- HTP Company LLC Reviews from Client's
- Memory Card Game
- Site Map
- Patriot Headline News
- Patriot YouTube Video Feed
- GotoTom Blog
- HTP Link
- MAGA X.com Posts
- Buy a new Tesla - Discount Link - Save Money
Wednesday, March 01, 2017
Interesting Case Study of How the Human Brain Works and How Meditation Can Affect the Human Brain
This video is a few years old, however the content is current for today and it demonstrates how complex brain conditions like "panic attacks" can be.
I admire Dan Harris for sharing his personal embarrassing story with the hope of helping other people who may suffer from the same mental condition.
I admire Dan Harris for sharing his personal embarrassing story with the hope of helping other people who may suffer from the same mental condition.