Wednesday, January 25, 2017

US and UK Citizens Cannot Trust Their News Media, Philippines President Duterte Did NOT Have 6,000 Drug Dealers Killed Without a Trial

It is a sad fact that the major news media sources in the US and the UK cannot be trusted to investigate and report the facts correctly and truthfully.
CNN is the worst and is very biased with lame fake news reports and Anderson Cooper who is a complete joke.
I even emailed Anderson Cooper and told him not to refer to himself as a Journalist because he is not a Journalist, he is a biased liberal democrat.
I am not affiliated with any political party, so I am not a republican and I am not a democrat. I wish I could debate Anderson Cooper as I would intellectually tear him to pieces. He is not a very intelligent person and is also very biased on his CNN TV show. 


Philippines President Duterte did not order 6,000 drug dealers to be killed.

I have friends in the Philippines that I have known for over 12-years and they are extremely honest and trustworthy. My sources in the Philippines have told me there was not a "shoot to kill" order and that the police only killed a few drug dealers in self defense when trying to arrest them.


MANILA — The office of President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines protested on Monday that a New York Times article and photographic essay on the country’s antidrug campaign had been “totally one-sided.”
Martin Andanar, the president’s communications secretary, complained in a statement that the piece, titled “They Are Slaughtering Us Like Animals” and published on Wednesday, “depicts the Philippines as the Wild, Wild West in this part of the world.” He added, “This is farthest from the truth.”