Thursday, December 08, 2016

An Interesting Article About Google Censorship I Found in My Research, I am Doing More Research on this Topic in the Future

By Tom Forrest

I am conducting research in order to write more articles about Internet censorship. I found this interesting article below about Google.
I do know from my own personal experience of Google inappropriately censoring me, that all people worldwide should be very concerned about Google unfairly censoring, punishing (bully) and penalizing the general public, and business owners websites. 
Google executive management has helped me in the past and I sincerely appreciate it. Frankly I do not believe the founders of Google support unfair censorship so hopefully any bad Google employees will be terminated. Perhaps because Google is so big it is difficult to control mistakes regarding censorship. For example I have an ongoing problem of Google inappropriately censoring OnlinePasswordManager.com and .org, because Google does not like an article I wrote. Also the listing in the Google Chrome store for my online password manager is missing in the search results sometimes.
I try to be nice and when Google manually takes the unfair censorship off of me, I edit my articles to be less negative about Google. To me that is the polite thing to do, however the next day the Google automated system over writes the manual fix, and since Google has no customer service department, how can I complain?
My only recourse is to write a truthful yet negative article about Google. It seems very silly to me that Google does not have any customer service department at all. I think it leads to much of the criticism of Google and if they fixed this their public relations would be improved. If Google had a way to learn about their embarrassing mistakes, then they could fix them. The current system from the Google webmaster tools control panel, or whatever they call it today is of no use in these unfair censorship problems and perhaps Google needs better ways to audit bad employees, e.g. a manager in a different group must approve a serious censorship penalty. Since Google is so secretive we have no idea about what processes Google uses to decide which websites to censor and this leads to unfair terrible punishment of innocent websites and people. How does Google make sure they are implementing their censorship penalties fairly? Who audits and regulates Google to prevent abuse of webmasters and small business owners?


Is Google the Worlds Biggest Censor?
Does Google Need Government Regulation in Order to Protect Small Business Owners?

If Google were just another mom-and-pop shop with a sign saying "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone," that would be one thing. But as the golden gateway to all knowledge, Google has rapidly become an essential in people's lives – nearly as essential as air or water. We don't let public utilities make arbitrary and secretive decisions about denying people services; we shouldn't let Google do so either.

Google does not want communist China censoring them, however it seems to me that sometimes Google is okay with their censoring of people and acting in a similar manner to (like) communist China. Google has brought the government to their doorstep by doing a defective job of protecting people's "freedom of speech" and treating all people equally and fairly regarding Google penalties. A Google penalty is an example of how Google implements censorship. E.g. Denying your content access to the "golden gateway of knowledge", which Google controls.

Please help protect "freedom of speech" and share this blog post and article with your friends and business associates.







gototom2.blogspot.com/2016/09/interesting-seo-and-google-censorship.html

If the USA FCC investigates this topic further they will also find that Google treats small business owners much more harshly and gives penalties (censorship) that are 900%+ longer than too large corporations.
E.g. You will not see Google penalizing BMW for 2.5 years. However this does happen to small business owners and I have evidence and proof. This is not considering that the small business may have not done anything wrong in the first place, it is caused by Google's incompetence and Google not being able to implement their own vague and secretive rules properly.