Monday, October 24, 2016

Why Links Are So Important to the Internet

I Did Not Invent the Internet, However the Man Who Did Links to My Blog

I will show you an example of "good merit based" link building that Google likes.
About the best backlink you could obtain in the software, Internet and SEO industry would be a link from a prestigious university, from a top expert and a famous award winning distinguished person.

Please click here, then click in the #1 video listed on the webpage and see where it links you to.

The following is an excellent article and basic overview of links and why they are so important to the web.
"As an emerging industry, SEO is a field ripe for new college graduates ... The first thing a new SEO must learn is how Google operates. This means learning the value of links in search..."

One small correction I would make to Cory's article is that powerful backlinks are still by far the most important factor in the Google algorithms and they will continue to be because there is science behind this.

The reason search engines will most likely never change this is that this methodology works great, and no other technique works better. Why Do you think Google named it PageRank?
The Wikipedia article for PageRank is wrong and defective just like many of the Wikipedia articles. Because the Wikipedia editors are incompetent and do not know what they are doing.
Click here if you would like to learn from a real expert, me.

 Link Building

The people that tell you links are not important any longer are complete Dumb-asses and you should never listen to them.
I am not sure how I can make this point any clearer.

For more advanced information and training about link building or for help, please email me.
I suggest you also read: