I have a big client that competes with Molly Maids, this is one that wants to understand Google Places rules fully before they try going into Google Places.
I would appreciate if you can have someone in Google Local help me. As you know I have read all the documents you referred to me, and even wrote a Blog article asking people to read the SearchEngineLand interview with CM.
However there still are some open questions. I will show you an example that will help explain my questions?
So if you do a search for “maid service Camarillo”
You see C. Molly Maid – a big company, I think a good company…
Then you also can see G. Pro-N-Maid - a very small business, and I am sure also a good company…
So in this case we have a big and small business both not showing any real physical address, no street address, just the city Camarillo, their “service area” .
Is this okay with Google?
I think it should be, unfortunately it is not my decision. lol
Will / should C. and G. in this example be penalized by Google?
And if not will / could this be make a formal Google policy?
E.g. My client is afraid Google may decide something else later and then penalize sites for doing like those above.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- SEO Process Overview
- Contact Us
- Tom Forrest LLC Press Releases
- GotoTom SEO Tools
- Site Map
- Global News
- Fake Google Reviews and Fake Google Accounts
- List of Directory Submission Sites That Google Likes
- SEO Link Building Service
- Why Links are so Important to the Internet
- PayPal $$$ to Me
- Help Wanted - We are Hiring People
- How Safe Are Password Managers?
- Phone: 800-213-8530
- Google Store - 1 Year Free Password Manager License
- See Screen Shots of My OnlinePasswordManager Account