Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Fake Google and Yelp Reviews, Unfair Google Content Censorship, Federal Trade Commision please HELP

I wish I did not have to write articles like this, however if I want to be honest and tell the truth, then I must write articles about these topics.

The video below is about Fake Google reviews, however Yelp is much worse at allowing Fake reviews and filtering out (censorship) of real reviews. The part that bothers me the most is Google's unfair censorship of articles warning people about Fake reviews, and how Google does have a problem with unfairly censoring real reviews. How do I know 100% for certain this happens?
Because Google has unfairly censored a few of my articles and few of my real reviews. I am trying to help people and Big Brother Google sometimes unfairly censors me and prevents me from warning and helping people.
This is why we need the Federal Trade Commission to implement new regulations to control Google and stop Google abuse.
These Google defects can cause many problems for business owners. I have seen businesses suffer serious damage by fake negative reviews and evil terrible companies benefit from fake positive reviews. Any fake reviews harm consumers, and make the Internet unsafe from rip-offs.

Please read the following articles and watch the video to see the proof.





*