The following is a good article to read if you would like to learn what the future of Google search will be.
I am not sure if Dr. Singhal would like the following analogy or not.
I tell people who never heard of him that he is the "Michael Jordan" of search.
Amit Singhal - Google SVP Search and Google Follow thinks the first era of search was marked by people visualizing interactions as taking place between them and some wall of distant machinery.The new era - one that we slipped into gradually, perhaps in synch with the way we adopted mobile devices as cyborg-ish appendages ...
- SEO Process Overview
- Contact Us
- Tom Forrest LLC Press Releases
- GotoTom SEO Tools
- Site Map
- Global News
- Fake Google Reviews and Fake Google Accounts
- List of Directory Submission Sites That Google Likes
- SEO Link Building Service
- Why Links are so Important to the Internet
- PayPal $$$ to Me
- Help Wanted - We are Hiring People
- How Safe Are Password Managers?
- Phone: 800-213-8530
- Google Store - 1 Year Free Password Manager License
- See Screen Shots of My OnlinePasswordManager Account