Friday, August 05, 2016

I am Not Censored in Communist China, However Google Censors Me and Bans My Content

Update: Google indexed this webpage on 8-2-16.

However this page from 7-29-16 is still censored and banned by Google:
GotoTom2.blogspot.com/2016/07/i-wish-i-could-bet-google-1000000-i.html

Perhaps Google should just write in their guidelines that if you criticize Google your content will be penalized, banned and censored.
Every time Google does this to me I wonder how many other people Google is unfairly penalizing, prohibiting their content and censoring?
Also Google does not want communist China censoring their content, however Google thinks it is okay to censor me.

Please see in the screen shots below how my content is in the China search engine Biadu.com, yet not in the Google search engine.





If you want to read the Google forbidden and prohibited content then GotoTom and read what Google does not want you to see.

GotoTom2.blogspot.com/2016/07/i-wish-i-could-bet-google-1000000-i.html

Also Bing Does not censor my content, only Google Does.