Saturday, October 17, 2015

Privacy Censorship "Freedom of Speech" Many People Face These Issues

I have been thinking a lot about privacy, censorship, and freedom of speech, etc. lately.
I started researching this topic and found a very interesting article below. Just click on the graphic and it will take you straight to the real article. This gentleman is faced with some of the same issues and thoughts I am dealing with.
This is why I want comments, and I will post comments if people email me directly.
So yes I am censoring comments and when you read this persons blog experience below you will understand why this is sometimes necessary.

I did like and also agree with Steve's comment in his article.
Anyway, I’m not going to make a habit of doing this.  Censorship, for me, is a chickenshit way to limit the exchange of knowledge.  It’s not up to me to filter the thoughts of others, especially thoughts created by something I write.

 To Censor OR NOT To Censor