Google European Legal Issues
This is a story that I think we will be following for a long time.
Perhaps no company is in European regulators’ cross hairs more than Google, whose search engine holds roughly a 90 percent share of the region’s online search market. As part of its five-year antitrust investigation into whether Google used its dominant position to favor its own services over rivals, the European Commission has now asked several companies that had filed complaints against the search giant to make their confidential submissions public, according to several people with direct knowledge of the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
Keller Fishback & Jackson
Keller Fishback and Jackson
- SEO Process Overview
- Contact Us
- Tom Forrest LLC Press Releases
- What Does Moral Mean
- Fake Google Reviews and Fake Google Accounts
- List of Directory Submission Sites That Google Likes
- Why Links are so Important to the Internet
- Site Map
- Help Wanted - We are Hiring People
- SEO Link Building Service
- PayPal $$$ to Me
- How Safe Are Password Managers?
- Google Store - 1 Year Free Password Manager License
- the Future for Workers and Managers of the World
- Phone: 800-213-8530