- SEO Process Overview
- Contact Us
- Tom Forrest LLC Press Releases
- What Does Moral Mean
- Fake Google Reviews and Fake Google Accounts
- List of Directory Submission Sites That Google Likes
- Why Links are so Important to the Internet
- Site Map
- Help Wanted - We are Hiring People
- SEO Link Building Service
- PayPal $$$ to Me
- How Safe Are Password Managers?
- Google Store - 1 Year Free Password Manager License
- the Future for Workers and Managers of the World
- Phone: 800-213-8530
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Funny link selling story - Matt Cutts tweeted Vince at WebDesign.org
This article on SearchEngineLand made me laugh.
Now let's see what Google does about this clear violation of the Google Webmaster Guidelines and how long it takes Google to do something.
Currently this site WebDesign.org is ranked #2 for "web design" on Google (very impressive).
Also this site is a PR6 with many PR5 internal pages and no gray bar pages from what I can see. I would say this is currently considered a super powerful and highly ranked website by Google.
In the SearchEngineLand article it really made me laugh when I saw what Matt Cutts tweeted to this guy Vince.